About Me

My photo
45 year old partnered with the love of my life, with a 28 year old daughter, 23 year old step-son, 19 year old step-son, 16 year old step-daughter, a 9 year old step-son and a 4 1/2 year old son. I now have 5 male cats and 1 female bunny that I adore. I had to rehome 2 kitties last September and 2 kitties passed away in November so things have been sad this past year. I love contests as I'm sure you can tell. I also love tattoos, looking at other peoples' and getting my own (I've had 17). I met the man of my dreams, living right next door! We plan to get married this year and to homestead within the next 2 years.

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

ByHand

I just love this website that I found completely by accident. It's called Made By Hand. By ME. It features all handmade articles from numerous artists. It has so much information on the first page, yet it is easy to find your way around. You can browse, literally windowshop, the items before you want to buy. It features interviews with the artisans so you get some valuable information about the people that you could be buying from. On each of the shops, there is a rating system so you can see how others felt about the service they received. Wouldn't you love that in real life? You can become a member just by registering and also get emails from them to keep in the know with what's happening. They have great contests so that's always a plus. I must say this one's a keeper!

No comments:

Post a Comment